Param 5500 - Self-Leveling Concrete Topping
Self leveling concrete topping
Param 5500 is the ultimate self-leveling, self curing and calcium aluminate cement based overlay/topping for fast track resurfacing, smoothing, or leveling of indoor concrete substrate. It can be applied from 1/4” to 1-1/2” thickness in one operation, and up to 5” with the addition of appropriate aggregate. Param 5500’s calcium aluminate based formula creates an excellent bond to substrate and can be installed indoors over concrete and certain non-porous surfaces like ceramic tile, to provide a hard, flat, smooth surface for warehouses, utility rooms and light manufacturing.
Param 5500 provides a substrate which can accept decorative concrete toppings, cement based overlays, skim coats, concrete dyes, epoxy coatings and finished floor coverings like VCT, Vinyl Sheet, rubber and engineered wood plank, etc. 24hours after its installations. It can accept ceramic tiles and natural stone within 3-4 hours after its application. Please confer with düraamen representative for specifications for your particular flooring project.
- Rapid early strength - accepts foot traffic in 3-4 hours and moisture sensitive flooring covering in 24 hours
- Install in the evening and reopen for business the next morning…virtually no down-time
- No troweling required; it is self-leveling. Very fluid, ideal for pouring and pumping
- Superior bond to various types of substrates
- Contains no protein additives; no gypsum
- Applications from ¼” to 1½” without any additives and up to 5” with aggregates; can be tapered to meet existing elevations