Lavina Ride-on Power Trowel
Trowel Polishing has been growing more and more popular in the past few years, especially for large industrial projects. It is a much faster and more efficient process compared to traditional concrete polishing, and it is very cost-effective with some of the lowest cost for polished concrete per square foot.
Productivity rate over 10,000 square feet per hour per step means you can take on the big projects and complete them more profitably.
Power Trowel Features
- 6-ft / 915-mm ride-on trowel, equipped with the Trowel Shine free planetary system - it comes with two 36-inch floating pans, and each pan has four 13.2" Trowel Shine Tools Holders (metal plates with quick change attachment).
- Powerful Kawasaki FX1000V engine provides plenty of power for the trowel to work with a variety of tools with the right rpms.
- Equipped with Lavina Fuel Minder with closed loop fuel management for less emissions and optimal performance.
- Heavy-duty shroud protects walls from slurry.
- Integrated wheel set lifts the trowel (200mm) for changing blades and tools quickly and easily. One person can raise and lower the integrated wheels, using a jack at the rear of the machine.
- Continuously variable transmission provides superior performance by continually adjusting the drive ratio to obtain optimum torque and speed during all phases of ﬁnishing from low speed high torque to high speed burnishing.
- LED lighting for better visibility.
- Emergency stop sensor on the operator's seat.
- Transportation wheel included.
Engine Capacity: 999 cc / 61 cu. in. / 35 hp / 26.1 kw
Rotor RPM: 0-185 rpm
Engine RPM: 2000-3600 rpm
Path Width: 80" / 2032 mm
Pan Diameter: 2 x 36" / 2 x 915 mm
Tool Holders per Pan: 4 x 13.2"/ 335 mm
Blades per Rotor: 4
Propane Tank Capacity: 33.5 lbs / 15.2 kg
Lifting (with manual jack): 7.9" / 200 mm
Weight: 1422 lbs / 645 kg
Machine Size: 84 x 41 x 64 in / 214 x 104 x 162 cm
Weight of Machine: 645 lbs / 292 kg
Grinding Pressure Weights UP: 267 lbs / 121 kg
Grinding Pressure Weights DOWN: 364 lbs / 165 kg
This product will be shipped via a freight carrier using LTL shipping methods.