JS-131 is a Joint Clean-out Saw/Mill designed to clean-out existing control joints to prepare for new joint fill application or remove failing or deteriorated existing joint fill material. This machine can be used to remove polyurea, epoxy, and polyurethane joint fill materials. This JS-131 has several key features to provide accuracy, high production rates, and a safe working environment.
Features & Benefits
- Gas walk-behind mill used for joint clean-out, concrete sawing, and trench cutting
- Up cut blade rotation with vacuum port on the front of theblade guard allows for easy and efficient dust collection
- This machine is designed to mill out dirt and debris from existing control joints prior to filling, or to remove existing joint fill material in need of replacement
- A dust collector with a minimum of 350 CFM is recommended for use with this machine when cleaning out open control joints. (Joint fill removal or concrete cutting may be acceptable with 225 CFM)
- Production speed is greatly dependant upon job site conditions