Consolideck® GemTone Stain transforms dull gray concrete into decorative, low-maintenance finished concrete flooring. This non-flammable, water-reducible formulation penetrates and colors cementitious surfaces without risk of etching the surface or corroding nearby architectural metals. Use GemTone Stain alone or in layers over gray, integrally colored, acid-stained or colorhardened concrete for an unlimited range of colors.
Apply penetrating GemTone Stains to concrete before hardening/densifying with Consolideck® LS®, then apply the appropriate Consolideck® protective treatment to seal and enhance the color with a highgloss protective finish. Concentrated GemTone Stain minmizes freight, handling, storage and container disposal costs.
Features and Benefits
- Adds color and depth to diamond-polished concrete.
- Contains no harmful acids. Will not etch polished concrete surfaces or corrode surrounding metals. No need to neutralize.
- VOC-compliant. Non-flammable. Non-toxic. Suitable for use in occupied spaces.
- Produces consistent, gem-like color on any age concrete floor.
- Will not peel or flake.
- SHELF LIFE: 2 years in tightly sealed, unopened container
- FORM: colored liquid, slight odor
- SPECIFIC GRAVITY: 0.90 – 1.10
- VOC CONTENT: <100 g/L
- PH: not applicable
- FREEZE POINT: 32° F (0° C)
- FLASH POINT: >200° F (>93° C) ASTM D 3278
- TOTAL SOLIDS: not applicable
- WT/GAL: 7.49 – 9.15 lbs
- AVAILABLE SIZES: 12 oz, 60 oz