Spray Concrete Overlay - 50 lb.
SureSpray - Spray Concrete Overlay Mix Floor Texture
SureCrete’s SureSpray is a cement-based thin sprayable concrete overlay for both interior and exterior concrete surfaces. Perhaps no other bag mix lends itself to such an enormous array of applications, variations, and alternatives: from the simplest of orange-peel to the elegant Euro-texture. SureSpray was designed to be applied by compressed air spray equipment (commonly a hopper gun), but may also be troweled or squeegeed. Restoration, repair, resurfacing, architectural accenting, surface protection, and creating slip resistance of existing concrete are all realized through SureSpray. Special copolymers create adhesion and flexibility essential in a thin overlay. SureSpray is seasonally user-friendly, available in Summer and Winter mixes.
Surecrete SureSpray Specs
- Coverage – Approx 125 – 175 sqft per 50 lb bag (Varies based on substrate and application)
- VOC Rating – 0 g/L Shelf Life – 1 year in original unopened container
- Mixing Ratio – 4 – 6 quarts water per 50 lb bag
- Base Color – White Curing Bases – Summer & Winter Mix Designs Density – 126.1 lbs./cuft
- Compressive Strength – ASTM C-109: 4,278 PSI @ 28 days
- Flexural Strength – ASTM C-348: 995 PSI @ 28 days
- Tensile Strength – ASTM C-190: 440 PSI @ 28 days
- Abrasion Resistance – ASTM D-4060: less than 0.50% @ 28 days
- Mosaic Shear – ANSI A-118.4: 280 PSI @ 28 days