Swiftset Self-Leveler - 50 lb bag
SwiftSet Self-Leveler is a fast setting (2-4 hours) and walkable in (4- 6 hours), pre-sanded, single component just add water, polymer enhanced, Portland cement and proprietary additive self-leveling underlayment or base coat mix used to create a smooth flat and level surfaces for the installation of various flooring types. SwiftSet Self Leveler is used to repair or level low spots in concrete substrates. SwiftSet Self-Leveler creates a strong physical & chemical bond to a concrete substrate with the use of Stone Edge Surfaces Primer 100, and you can achieve a deeper fill by adding aggregate.
The following Averages vary by thickness, temp, etc.
- Set Time, 2-4 hours
- Walkable in 4-6 hours.
- Floor Coverings in 4–8 hours (non-moisture sensitive).
- Floor Covering 16-24 hours (moisture sensitive).
- Polishing 3 to 7 days.
- Driveable in 24-48 hours.
SwiftSet Self-Leveler is for indoor or outdoor use, is ASTM E84 fire rated and dries to over 7,000 psi.
Most Common Uses
- Smooth, Flat Level surface for the installation of tile, carpet and other flooring types.
- Flat smooth Walkable or driveable surface
- Concrete Driveways, Walkways, Garages, Patio Refurbish
- Commercial: Concrete Parking Structures & Garages
- Sound and Fire and Smoke mitigation when combined with other sound mitigating materials