Primer 100: Primer and Extreme Bonding Agent
Stone Edge Surfaces Primer 100 is a water-based ethylene-vinyl acetate copolymer that is designed to permanently adhere new concrete to existing sound surfaces. It adheres new concrete to adverse surfaces such as painted, sealed, glazed, or damp surface. Primer 100 is white in appearance and dries clear. Once dried, it is non-flammable, resistant to alkali attack from masonry and cement materials and VOC compliant. Primer 100 may be used on interior or exterior applications and may be applied with a brush or roller.
Features & Benefits
- Easily applied with roller or brush
- Very low influence from concrete vapor emission
- Excellent bond to most surfaces
- Contributes to USGBC credits under LEED rating system.
- VOC compliant (No volative organic compound emission)
- Warranted bond ability
- Moisture tolerant and breathable
- Water clean up
Approximate Surface Area Coverage for Primer 100
700 sq. ft. per 5 gallons and 140 sq. ft. per gallon