Lavina® 30G Elite Three Head Planetary Grinding and Polishing Machine
Lavina propane grinders range are equipped with propane-converted Kawasaki engines, certified by EPA and CARB and recognized as Blue Sky Engines due to their lower than the standard emissions. The conversion kits feature Lavina Fuel Minder (not applicable for L13GE) - a high-performance, digital fuel control system with closed loop feedback, fuel lock-off capability, emissions safety warnings with shutdown, and an LCD screen for user interface.
The Lavina Fuel Minder is highly responsive to changes in the engine load, providing optimum air-to-fuel ratio regardless of operating conditions, and improved fuel range. This technology continuously monitors engine emissions and is capable of making fuel corrections to compensate for varying engine loads and conditions.
About the Lavina 30G Elite Three Head Polishing Machine
NEW REAR WHEEL SET - this new feature makes grinder transportation and loading easier. It comes installed on all 20/25/30-inch Elite machines, and it is also available as an accessory for previous Elite models.
- Completely redesigned frame delivers superior maneuverability and easy tool changes.
- Dust-proof grinding head with low-friction chain gear planetary drive protects internal components from dust and moisture, which reduces maintenance and increases service life.
- The chain has been upgraded on 20/25/30-inch models.
- New tool security lock on all models for safer tool attachment. And, with the introduction of our Quick Change Hybrid and Resin tooling line, we have eliminated the need for foam plates. Please note that Elite models do not come with any foam plates, and we can not supply those.
- The heads of all propane grinders have counter-clockwise / left rotation. Use the blue PCDs and Carbide Scrapers.
- Misting System with high pressure spray nozzles for dust suppression. Small water droplets effectively suppress and remove breathable fugitive dust particles from 0.1 to 1000 microns. In addition, water can be delivered under the machine at the same time for optimal tool performance. Upgraded water pump.
- Easy-to-use integrated weights on all models, except L20E (4hp, 3kW). With the weights down, you increase the grinding head pressure, and you can grind more aggressively.
- Improved dust collection efficiency. Adjustable skirt with a flexible brush for better dust containment. Also, the vacuum hose connection is now closer to the dust source, and utilizes a metal camlock attachment.
- EPA & CARB Blue Sky Engines with the Lavina Fuel Minder - a high-performance, digital fuel control system featuring closed loop feedback, fuel lock-off capability, emissions safety warnings with shutdown, and an LCD screen for user interface.
- New adjustable handle bar with multiple handle positions for more convenient operation and transportation. Make sure the handle position is locked when moving or using the machine.
- Two LED lights for monitoring the floor. A detachable LED light (with a magnet) on the base in the front improves visibility, and a second LED light attached in the back of the machine near the floor helps monitor the scratch pattern.
- Convenient integrated lift points for moving the machine with a forklift.
- Charging phone station with dual USB 2.0 ports, 3.15 Amps for faster charging with a shutoff when charge is complete.
- Durable stainless steel cup holder.
Propane Engine: Kawasaki FX600V
Engine Capacity: 603cc, 36.8 cu. in.
Weight of Machine: 794lbs / 360kg
Grinding Pressure Weights UP: 448 lbs / 203 kg
Grinding Pressure Weights DOWN: 529 lbs / 240 kg
Tool Holder RPM: 570-1030 rpm
Engine RPM: 2000-3600 rpm
Working Width: 30 in / 765 mm
Tool Holder Diameter: 3 x 13.2 in / 3 x 335 mm
Application: Wet or Dry
Vacuum Port: Camlock E250
Water feeding (with pump): Peripheral or Front Mist
Water tank capacity: 5.2 gallons / 20 L
Propane Tank Capacity: 20 lbs / 9 kg
Machine Size: 76.5 x 32 x 48 in / 194 x 81 x 121 cm
Crate Size: 58 x 33 x 57 in / 148 x 84 x 146 cm
This product will be shipped via a freight carrier using LTL shipping methods.