UDT Aggregate Additives - 16 oz
UDT Aggregate is comprised of white aluminum oxide powder, a durable additive that is mixed into various floor coatings and sealers prior to material applications on floors or even concrete countertops. The additive delivers increased abrasion and slip resistance and will not clog pump spray equipment. Excellent for indoor or outdoor uses.
Packaged in 16 oz. wide-mouth jar.
Instructions for Epic or Impact: Complete mixing processes and add UDT Aggregate additive at 5%-10% by weight.
EPIC or IMPACT Contractor Kit recommendation:
5% = 150 grams = 3 ounces by volume
10% = 300 grams = 6 ounces by volume
EPIC or IMPACT Standard Kit recommendation:
5% = 75 grams = 1.5 ounces by volume
10% = 150 grams = 3 ounces by volume
- Stir contents frequently and before every pour or roll.
- Use T-bar / Back-roll process for #320 & #240
- Use Roll / Back-roll process for #120
Instructions for Ultra HTS:
FOR LOWER SHEEN, TRACTION AND ABRASION RESISTANCE: Drill mix Aggregate #1 into Part A
- 1.25 Gallon Kit = 1 x quart can (3.1 pounds)
- 5 Gallon Kit = 1 x gallon can (12.4 pounds)
- Demo Kit = 3 oz. by volume (.32 pounds)
FOR ADDED TRACTION: Drill mix Aggregate #120 (and #1 above) into Part A
- 1.25 Gallon Kit = 1 x pint jar (1.6 pounds)
- 5 Gallon Kit = 4 x pint jars (6.4 pounds)
- Demo Kit = 1.5 oz. volume (.16 pounds)
FOR EXTREME TRACTION: Broadcast 1 x pint Aggregate #60 over 625 SF of applied Ultra HTS or MC Epoxy within 20 minutes of application. Compressed air media blasters are recommended.