Tri-Shield - 5 Gallon Pail
Tri-Shield is a cure and seal for decorative concrete plus more. It combines a deep-penetrating silane and low molecular weight acrylic resin polymer to cure and seal concrete as well as to provide water repellency and stain protection all in one product. Tri-Shield is for use on new or existing horizontal exterior decorative concrete and it produces a transparent, glossy finish.
- Cure, seal and provide water and chloride ion protection on new or existing rough or smooth finished concrete surfaces.
- Use as a cure on freshly placed concrete.
- Cure, seal, waterproof and protect horizontal concrete surfaces with only one product.
- On patios, pool decks and driveways to protect against food, grease, oil and dirt staining.
Advantages of this Cure and Seal for Decorative Concrete
- First coat acts as a cure. Second coat, while not necessary, seals the surface and improves the overall look with a glossy finish.
- Protects concrete surfaces against damaging effects such as deicing salts, acid rain and staining.
- Minimizes spalling due to moisture absorption and freeze/thaw related damage.
- Prevents unsightly stains such as those caused by absorption of dirt, oil and grease.
- Sealed surface makes contaminants easy to clean simply by wiping away or by using a mild detergent and scrub brush.
- Gives decorative surfaces like stamped concrete a "wet look" and enhances the natural colors.
- Dries rapidly and offers excellent re-coatability characteristics.
- Resists oxidation and yellowing when exposed to exterior conditions.
- Offers excellent water vapor permeability and also resistance to blistering.
- Remains sprayable in freezing temperatures.
- VOC compliant for use anywhere in North America except CA and UT.