Achieve the highly desirable wet look appearance on any type of exterior concrete surface with this high gloss acrylic concrete sealer.
Solvent Based: Sparkl-Seal
VOC Exempt Solvent Based: Sparkl-Seal LVOC
Water Based: Sparkl-Seal E
Sparkl-Seal is a premium acrylic sealer for decorative concrete that enhances surface colors with a glossy sheen while offering UV and wear protection. Sparkl-Seal penetrates and fills hairline micro cracks, increasing the integral strength of surfaces and creating a tough, non-yellowing acrylic coating over the surface that prevents spalling and freeze/thaw damage. Finally, the abrasion-resistant film also protects surfaces from absorption and damage from water, dirt, food, deicing salts, oil and grease.
Solvent-based, Spark-Seal and Sparkl-Seal LVOC create a high gloss finish that gives treated concrete surfaces a desirable ‘wet’ sheen. In contrast, water-based Sparkl-Seal E offers a medium gloss finish for those who prefer a matte look. Each Sparkl-Seal is designed to resist yellowing, so as to ensure treated surfaces retain their ideal sheen. The solvent-based formulations also contain UV inhibitors for added protection.
Sparkl-Seal complies with ASTM C 309, Type 1, Class A & B; ASTM C 1315, Type 1, Class A & B; and, AASHTO M 148, Type 1, Class B.
Sparkl-Seal E complies with ASTM C 309, Type 1, Class A & B and AASHTO M 148, Type 1, Class B
Advantages of this high gloss acrylic concrete sealer
- Available in versions to meet federal and state VOC requirements
- Ideal for enhancing and preserving decorative concrete
- Solvent-based Sparkl-Seal contains UV inhibitors
- Seals and waterproofs the surface
- Minimizes efflorescence
- Sparkl-Seal E is Green Engineered™ in order to be better for health and the environment
- Functions as an anti-graffiti coating
- Dries rapidly and has excellent re-coatability
- Features a non-slip additive for improved slip resistance
Where to use Sparkl-Seal
- All types of horizontal and vertical surfaces
- Stamped, acid stained, integrally colored, exposed aggregate and cementitious
- E - with methyl/methacrylate (water based)
A $50 HazMat fee applies to orders of Sparkl-Seal and Sparkl-Seal LVOC in order to cover hazardous freight costs.