Rapid Set TRU PC - Self-Leveling (Gray or Natural)
Rapid Set TRU PC Self-Leveling is an advanced, professional grade, hydraulic cement-based, self-leveling, architectural topping and resurfacer. It can be ground and polished to expose the aggregate and simulate the appearance of polished concrete. TRU PC rapidly levels, maintains workability for up to 20 minutes, is ready for foot traffic in 2 to 3 hours, produces a dense surface, has high-bond strength, and is ready for coatings in 12 hours. As an interior and exterior product, it is durable in wet or dry conditions. TRU PC is available in natural and gray.
Features & Benefits
- Polished Concrete Appearance: A high-flow topping that simulates polished concrete
- Outstanding Clarity & Gloss: Highly polishable due to low polymer content and high density
- Fast Track: Foot traffic in 2 to 3 hours, grind wet or dry, and polish in 24 hours.
- High Strength: 5000 psi (34.5 Mpa) in 24 hours, 7000 psi (48.3 Mpa) in 28 days
- Interior/Exterior: Durable in dry and wet areas
Use TRU PC for polished concrete floors in schools, airports, warehouses, retail, restaurants, lobbies, and more.
Use TRU PC when you require a high quality, fast, polishable concrete topping. TRU PC is ideal for projects that need long flow life and working time while achieving high early strength. Apply protective coatings, sealers or epoxies per the manufacturer’s recommendations after 12 hours.
Yield is 0.5 ft3 (0.01 m3) per 60-lb (27.2-kg) bag. Coverage is approximately 16 ft2 (1.5 m2) at when 3/8" (10 mm) thickness or 12 ft2 (1.1 m2) at 1/2" (13 mm) thickness for flat surfaces.
TRU PC is available in 60-lb (27.2-kg) polyethylene-lined bags.
TRU PC Self-Leveling has a shelf life of 12 months when stored properly in a dry location, protected from moisture, out of direct sunlight, and in an undamaged package.