Pentra-Cure™ (MH) is a water-based, membrane-forming curing compound and densifier that meets ASTM C-309. Engineered through Responsive Separation Technology™ (RST), this all-in-one lithium formula is applied to fresh concrete slabs immediately after finishing operations are complete. By forming a membrane on the surface, it restricts the amount of moisture that can evaporate from the concrete while allowing Nano-Lithium® to penetrate and react with calcium hydroxide to improve both the curing and the hardening. This single component application forms a durable, abrasion resistant surface that protects concrete slabs from time of placement.
Pentra-Cure™ (MH) can save time and money during placement by replacing multiple products and processes with one, easy to use application. It is specifically designed for use on commercial and industrial concrete floors that need long-term protection against heavy wear and abuse. This product contains no solvents and has a VOC content <100g/L, making it earth-friendly and compliant in all regions of the United States.
• Meets current ASTM C-309 specification (<0.52 kg/m2 in 72 hours (* 0.55 kg/m2 max))
• Cures, hardens and densifies in a single application
• Easy to apply, can be applied by either the concrete finishing contractor or sub-contractor
• Reduces labor costs
• Easier curing compound removal
• Minimizes surface defects common to improperly-cured concrete
• Provides improved chemical and abrasion resistance
• Enhances natural appearance of concrete
• VOC compliant, may contribute to LEED points (IEQ credit)
Machine-troweled: 400-600 ft² per gal (9.8-14.7 m² per liter)
Broom-finished: 200-400 ft² per gal (4.9-9.8 m² per liter)
*Coverage rate will vary with concrete porosity and environmental conditions.