Param FP - Cementitious Rapid Setting Patching Compound
Cementitious feather finish or feather patch
Param FP (fast-patch) is a rapid setting, single component, fiber reinforced patching compound. It’s used for flash-patching and skim-coating; and to fill ridges, gouges, depressions, divets, spalls and seams on virtually any type of subfloor. Param FP can also repair vertical and overhead surfaces.
With a 10 minute working time, Param FP sets quickly. It may be applied as thick as 4" or feathered to nearly nothing in a single lift!
Param FP is formulated from a blend of Portland cement and other engineered cements that tenaciously bond with many types of substrates including concrete, plywood & tile.
The extraordinary compressive strength of Param FP means it can be used in ultra-high traffic areas and for heavy industrial applications like loading docks, parking garages, public commuter walkways and industrial spaces.
- Can be applied up to 4" thick down to feather edge in one lift
- Fiber reinforced to increased flexural strength
- Single Component – Needs just water for hydrating
- Tenacious bond over concrete surfaces
- Accepts resinous coating within 2 hours
- Mold and mildew resistant