Duro-Polish is a high-gloss concrete floor polish that achieves its beautiful appearance without mechanically polishing with maximum diamond grit equipment. When properly applied, Duro-Polish provides a hard, ultra-high gloss, slip-resistant finish that requires no buffing.
Duro-Polish is ideal for use on liquid silicate or siliconate hardened concrete floors, as the unique polymer formulation penetrates deep into the small surface pores of hardened concrete to create a resilient finish resistant to wear from foot traffic or scrubbing. In effect, you'll enjoy a high-gloss, slip-resistant finish.
For even more gloss, the dried surface can be buffed with a high-speed burnisher equipped with a hogs-hair pad or a white-felt-polish pad.
Applications for Duro-Polish
- All interior smooth finished concrete floor surfaces previously densified with a silicate or siliconate based floor hardener
- Over terrazzo floors and many types of tile and stone surfaces
- Wholesale and retail warehouse and distributions, convention centers, stadium concourses, grocery stores, restaurants
Advantages of this concrete floor polish
- Exceptionally high gloss with no butting
- Sustainable, ultra-high gloss finish without buffing
- Includes Teflon additive so as to provide slip resistance
- Increased slip resistance - meets the static coefficient of friction requirements for ASTM D-2047
- Concentrated, economical formula is easy and safe to apply and reapply
- Gloss resists scuffing and scratching
- Retains high gloss under scrubbing
- Rejuvenates with dry buffing
- Safe to use as a result of water based, low odor, no fumes
- Dilutes up to 1:2 with water so is consequently economical
- VOC compliant in all states and Canada
- Optional part of the Duro-Floor Classic System
Enjoy all the benefits of Duro-Polish plus the added benefit of a stain blocker with Duro-Polish Plus.