Duro-Color Dye Concentrate
Dye concentrate for polished concrete floors, Duro-Color is the premium choice for interior concrete floor coloring. Using ultra-fine nanoparticles of dye combined with a very polar solvent system and also special surfactants, Duro-Color penetrates deep into diamond prepared concrete floor surfaces.
When combined with other products from Nox-Crete'sDuro-Floor Color System, Duro-Color provides deep, rich color that transforms standard gray color concrete into a unique, beautiful, sustainable, high-gloss, stain-protected floor surface. Duro-Color is a liquid concentrate.
Dilute it with either Duro-Nox LSC liquid floor hardener, water or any VOC exempt solvent depending upon the specific project requirements. Finally, densify the Duro-Color dyed concrete surface with Duro-Nox LSC and guard against stains and fading with Duro-Shield.
- Staining all new interior, existing or overlaid concrete floors using planetary grinding and polishing equipment for diamond polishing
- New and existing retail store applications requiring a decorative, low maintenance finished flooring system
- In new as well as existing office applications as a replacement for tile or carpeting
- Sporting arenas, convention centers, schools, institutional buildings, grocery stores, retail stores, restaurants and residential homes Advantages of this Dye Concentrate for Polished Concrete Floors
- Available in 18 standard colors that can create unlimited options through blending
- Contractor or end user can, in fact, intermix any color to achieve unlimited color options
- Easily dilutes with water, Duro-Nox LSC or acetone
- Customize the dilution ratio to achieve varying color vibrancy
- Chemically reacts with calcium silicate in order to form a bond that locks the color into the concrete surface
- Combines with 3-step Duro-Floor Color System for a floor that appears vibrant in color with a high gloss finish
- Transforms plain grey concrete into beautiful decorative concrete
- Does not etch concrete floor surfaces
- Apply in multiple coats to achieve deep, rich colors with greater intensity