Cure & Seal 309
Cure & Seal 309 is a solvent-based, non-yellowing, acrylic copolymer, concrete curing, sealing and dustproofing compound. This solvent based LVOC cure and seal is ideal for Canada and states with more stringent VOC regulations.
Cure & Seal 309 was designed for easy application, minimizing common errors that can occur when applying traditional low VOC products, such as bubbles or whiting. Apply this product with a brush, roller or sprayer.
When applied properly, Cure & Seal 309 creates a vapor seal that retains moisture for proper curing and dries to a dust- and tack-proof state in as little as 30 minutes, quickly providing protection from light rainfall, scuffing and foot traffic. Apply this product to freshly placed concrete or use it as a high-gloss, sealer on existing surfaces.
Cure & Seal 309 meets all Canadian and all U.S. VOC requirements except in California SCAQMD regions.
- As a cure on freshly placed concrete
- As a sealer/dustproofer on both previously cured and new rough or smooth finished concrete surfaces
- Advantages of this Cure and Seal
- Offers plenty of working time in order to roll or spread uniformly across the surface
- Good choice for users with minimal application experience
- Complies with ASTM C 309, Type 1, Class A & B and, AASHTO M 148, Type 1, Class B. Compliant with USDA requirements for incidental food contact
- Meets North American (US and Canada) VOC requirements
- Sprayable even in freezing temperatures
- Ensures sufficient retention of mix water for at least 72 hours while concrete strengthens, densifies and hardens
- Prevents surface crazing and cracking
- When properly applied, product is far less likely to turn white than traditional cure & seals
- Provides exceptional cure for all standard and decorative concrete finishes
- Recoat treated surfaces without sanding
- Reduces final clean-up costs by protecting concrete from oil, grease, chemical spills
- Limits the adhesion of mortar and drywall compound droppings
- Compatible with most adhesives such as those used for tile floor coverings and concrete paints
- Serves as anti-spalling compound resistant to chemical deicing salts