Cure & Seal 1200 E - 5 Gallon Pail
Cure & Seal 1200 E is a water-based, methyl methacrylate concrete curing and sealing compound that offers high performance resulting in architectural-grade surfaces. The methyl methacrylate present in Cure & Seal 1200 E creates a stronger, more protective seal than in Cure & Seals 100E, 150E and 250E. Use of the product develops superior film integrity, affording more consistent, lasting sealing protection. The result is a transparent, high gloss coating with oxidation resistance.
Secondary applications beautify concrete surfaces with a lustrous sheen and reduce maintenance costs. Cure & Seal 1200 E can also be used as a sealer on existing concrete, terrazzo, brick or masonry tiles to provide an architectural finish and added protection.
Cure & Seal 1200E Complies with ASTM C 309, Type 1, Class A & B and AASHTO M 148, Type 1, Class B.
- As a cure and seal for interim construction protection on freshly placed and finished concrete floors as well as freshly stripped concrete walls
- As a sealer on existing concrete, terrazzo, brick or masonry tiles
- On concrete floors prior to carpeting to minimize dust formation and dry rot
- Under vinyl floor coverings in order to improve adhesion of floor covering adhesives
- In interior applications requiring reduced odor or VOC content
- In manufacturing plants, warehouses, garages, basements, etc.
Advantages of this Curing and Sealing Compound
- Produces a transparent, water white, high gloss coating with good oxidation resistance
- Offers superior film integrity for more consistent, lasting sealing protection
- Contains high-performance methyl methacrylate
- Typically dust- and tack-free within 60 minutes
- Minimizes concrete crazing and cracking
- Non-yellowing and compatible with most adhesives such as those for resilient tile floor coverings and concrete paints
- Secondary applications beautify concrete surfaces with lustrous sheen and also reduce maintenance costs
- Complies with USDA requirements for incidental food contact.
- Green Engineered™ to be better for health and the environment
- Meets all federal as well as state VOC requirements