ChemSystems SuperSeal WB
ChemSystems SuperSeal is a water-based silicone water repellent made of special hybrid of Silane and Siloxane. ChemSystems SuperSeal provides water repellency to porous construction materials such as bricks, stone, concrete blocks, mortar and grout. SuperSeal helps protect concrete existing or newly poured concrete from salt, freeze and water damages. It is not suitable for very low-porosity substrates such as polished stone.
- It can be applied to green concrete once bleed water is gone
- Fast beading action-excellent water repellency
- Non-SiH: easy to store and handle, easy to ship; vented containers not required
- Low VOC, supports your regulatory compliance efforts
- Water-based, easy to use and clean up
Size: 5 Gallon Pail
Coverage rates may vary depending on the texture, porosity, age and condition of the concrete, the application method, and other local conditions. 200 sq. ft. per gallon per coat (Approx., depending on porosity of surface)
CSI Super Seal WB has a shelf life of one year. Store product indoors, away from heat, moisture and direct sunlight. Do not allow products to freeze.