Lavina® 32G Elite Planetary Grinding and Polishing Machine
L32GE concrete grinder features completely redesigned frame delivers superior maneuverability and easy tool changes.
- Dust-proof planetary drive with low-friction rubber seal protects internal components from dust and moisture, which reduces maintenance and increases service life. Grinder heads have a new tool security lock.
- Grinder is compatible with Quick Change tooling only (metals, hybrids, resins), and does not come with any foam plates for velcro backed tooling.
- The heads of all propane grinders have counter-clockwise / left rotation. Use the blue PCDs and Carbide Scrapers.
- Misting System with high pressure spray nozzles for dust suppression. Small water droplets effectively suppress and remove breathable fugitive dust particles from 0.1 to 1000 microns. In addition, water can be delivered under the machine at the same time for optimal tool performance.
- Upgraded water pump.
- Easy-to-use integrated weights with 4 positions. With the weights down, you increase the grinding head pressure, and you can grind more aggressively. Improved dust collection efficiency.
- Adjustable skirt with a flexible brush for better dust containment. Also, the vacuum hose connection is now closer to the dust source, and utilizes a metal camlock attachment.
- EPA & CARB Blue Sky Engines with the Lavina Fuel Minder - a high-performance, digital fuel control system featuring closed loop feedback, fuel lock-off capability, emissions safety warnings with shutdown, and an LCD screen for user interface. It is highly responsive to changes in the engine load, providing optimum air-to-fuel ratio regardless of operating conditions, and better fuel range. It uses closed-loop feedback from the O2 sensor to control the amount of fuel introduced to the engine via the Fuel Control Valve. This technology continuously monitors engine emissions and is capable of making fuel corrections to compensate for varying engine loads and conditions. If a faulty O2 sensor is detected, the Fuel-Minder will alert the user within 3-5 minutes from a cold-start. A message will be displayed on the LCD screen to let the user know that the O2 sensor needs to be replaced. The Fuel-Minder also controls the fuel lockoff and only allows fuel to pass through if it detects the engine is cranking. Once the Fuel-Minder is powered off from the equipment key switch, the Fuel-Minder closes the fuel lockoff and shuts the engine down immediately. Lavina Fuel Minder is installed on all propane grinders except for L13GE.
- New adjustable handle bar with multiple handle positions for more convenient operation and transportation. Make sure the handle position is locked when moving or using the machine.
- LED lights in front and back of machine for monitoring the floor.
- Convenient integrated lift points for moving the machine with a forklift.
- Charging phone station with dual USB 2.0 ports, 3.15 Amps for faster charging with a shutoff when charge is complete.
- Durable stainless steel cup holder.
Propane Engine: Kawasaki FX1000V
Engine Capacity: 999 cc / 61 cu. in
Weight of Machine: 1455 lbs / 660 kg
Grinding Pressure Weights Pos. 1: 540 lbs / 245 kg
Grinding Pressure Weights Pos. 2: 652 lbs / 296 kg
Grinding Pressure Weights Pos. 3: 750 lbs / 340 kg
Grinding Pressure Weights Pos. 4: 870 lbs / 395 kg
Tool Holder RPM: 600-1020 rpm
Engine RPM: 2000-3600 rpm
Working Width: 20 in / 500 mm
Tool Holder Diameter: 9 in / 225 mm
Application: Wet or Dry
Dust Vacuum: Camlock E300
Water feeding (with pump): Peripheral & Front Mist
Water tank capacity: 12 gal / 46 L
Propane tank capacity: 33.5 lbs / 15.2 kg
Third Wheel: yes
Machine Size: 100 x 34 x 52 in / 254 x 86 132 cm
Crate Size: 63 x 37 x 63 in / 160 x 95 x 160 cm
This product will be shipped via a freight carrier using LTL shipping methods.