This lithium silicate liquid floor hardener, Duro-Nox LSC, offers all the advantages of Duro-Nox, but with a lithium silicate formulation that eliminates the costly and environmentally damaging rinse removal step required with sodium silicate floor hardeners.
When Duro-Nox LSC chemically reacts with free limes present in concrete, calcium silicate hydrate gels are formed and become a permanent part of the floor. Treated floors have increased hardness and abrasion resistance. Additionally, floors treated with Duro-Nox LSC exhibit an attractive sheen that increases over time through routine maintenance and use.
Duro-Nox LSC is less reactive than Duro-Nox LS and safer on colored and diamond-ground, polished concrete.
Advantages of this Lithium Silicate Liquid Floor Hardener
- Increased resistance to damage from impact, wear and abrasion
- Reduces absorption of water, oil, dirt and grease
- Treated surfaces last longer, look better and cost less to maintain
- Requires no scrubbing or rinsing during application
- Meets all federal and state VOC requirements
- Integral part of the Duro-Floor Color System
- Optional part of the Duro-Floor Classic System
- 20-year performance warranty available