GSPEC Fast Cure Resin
Call for a personalized quote. (541) 341-3390.
You can also add this product to your cart and proceed to the check out. We will reach out to you with questions for your personal quote in 2 business days.
Hours of operation: Mon. - Fri., 8:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m. Pacific Time
GSPEC Fast Cure Resin is an ultra-low VOC self-leveling epoxy used together with GSPEC Fast Cure Hardener to make GSPEC Flooring Applications.
GSPEC Flooring Applications:
- Polished GSPEC: a self-leveling, polished cement overlay for decorative applications (thickness: 1/4” - 3/8”)
- Epoxy-Urethane Cement GSPEC: a smooth or slip-resistant epoxy-urethane cement for commercial and industrial applications (thickness: 1/8” - 1/4”)
- Resinous GSPEC: a resinous monolithic coating for commercial, industrial and residential applications (thickness: 8-20 mils)
- Polished GSPEC Flooring differentiates itself from terrazzo in that it can be applied with a gauge rake, back rolled with a nap roller and polished within 24 hours.
- The Polished GSPEC look is more like beautiful polished concrete, without the typical challenges of microfracture, staining and color drift that you often get with self-leveling concrete
- Epoxy-Urethane Cement GSPEC Flooring is self-leveling, easily applied with a gauge rake, has low to no odor, dries in just 4-6 hours and is polishable within 24 hours.
- Resinous GSPEC Flooring has the same properties as GSPEC Cement applications but can also be applied more easily with a squeegee.
- 45-60% better tensile and flexural strength than typical epoxies and urethanes
- 50% better adhesion than most urethanes